I want to rent accommodation

Fill in the form below. An administrator will contact you when appropriate accommodation appears.

You will be placed in the housing queue and contacted in the order of priority.

Do you want to become a member of the student union?

Register your membership here.

If you need help filling in the form or have questions, you can always contact our office.

See contact details here.

The Emergency housing office needs your consent to store your personal information digitally.

Read more about our GDPR-policy

I can contact the Emergency housing office about the removal of my personal information at any time.